Designed by hospitality professionals, for hospitality professionals.
Our powerful software covers all bases and scales to the size you need it to be, so no matter whether you’re in a multi-storey restaurant or a food stand we will have the software and hardware to support you.
To make sure you get what you need you can reach out to us at any time to arrange demo bookings or to ask any questions. Our basic package offers everything you need to run your business and you will continue to receive free software updates from us, but if you’d like additional functionality we have bolt on packages to further streamline your workflow.
Get Our Special Offer Now
All of our software is custom built to fit the hardware we provide for seamless integration with each other, so no matter whether your customer goes to the bar, or whether staff approach them with a handheld, all of their bill information is up to date and can be processed or updated anywhere, anytime.
We offer two main POS systems and four handheld devices that can operate with each other or independently.
Our Main POS terminals have inbuilt printers if you like to run a smaller operation, however it also has the ability to link with both bluetooth and wifi printers if you’d like tickets to be printed elsewhere.
The POS terminals that are available is a single display and the other a dual display with a customer facing screen, this allows you to customise it in any way you see fit, whether it is to show promotional marketing material, display the bill for the customer, or simply show announcements of any events coming up in the venue.
With Cloud Office no matter where you are, you’ll be able to sign in and get up to date analytics on your business, staff performance, stock levels, sales and reservation bookings with live synced updates. You’ll be able to access what you need to market your reservations on your website and link it to the reservation page or URL’s / QR codes for leaflets, brochures and social media posts to advertise and promote your business to your customers.
With our CRM tools you will be able to save your customers preferences and dietary requirements to give them their preferred special service every time, and give them targeted promotions and deals to give them an unforgettable experience.
We are passionate about helping hospitality businesses reach their potential and truly believe that many of the most common time consuming problems the hospitality industry faces can be solved with smart solutions and technology. We know that means as a EPoS provider we need to bring as much functionality as we can to fit the great variations each venue has to offer, to be the one stop shop every hospitality business can rely on, if you’d be interested in seeing our products in action, please book a demo a demo below or reach out to us at email@example.com
- Further Restrictions: Where it leaves Hospitality.It feels like we have been here before... With rising cases throughout the UK again, we can understand the fear the hospitality industry is facing as local lockdowns begin to take hold across the country. This time, however, there is a glimmer of hope; Instead of pulling the shutters down, businesses are able to stay […]
- Wireless Restaurants, It's in your handsEmbracing new technology can be a daunting step, but by doing so you can streamline your service, taking your business to the next level. With restrictions being tightened on the hospitality industry we look at how handheld devices can help your business thrive in these uncertain times. In the North East of England restaurants have […]
- Reopening safely, sensibly and profitablyJuly 4th 2020 was the day hospitality businesses reopened their doors and the British public returned to their favourite pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes to eat and drink post lockdown.
- Re-opening the Doors of HospitalityYesterday Prime Minister Boris Johnson provided music to the ears of every hospitality business owner in the UK when he suggested that some parts of the hospitality industry may be able to begin re-opening sooner than initially expected.
- One simple way to boost profit in your venueBusiness owners from all industries are continually searching for new ways to improve their operation and increase their profits. Modern innovation in technology tends to be the driving force that enables these changes and the hospitality industry is no different.
- Out with old, in with new..As a result of the huge advances in technology over the past 20 years there aren’t many industries that still operate mostly the same way they did before the modern evolution of the internet, the emergence of smartphones, apps and general advances in technology.
- The New Normal of HospitalityAfter keenly tuning into Boris Johnson’s coronavirus national briefing on Sunday night there’s a date that is firmly pencilled into my diary, well digitally marked in my online diary anyway - Friday 4 July 2020.
- Adjusting Your Website For The Covid-19 CrisisAs you can imagine we've had a lot customers asking us for advice on how to best manage their business while the lockdown on the hospitality industry continues. In light of this, we've put together some pointers below you might want to consider for your business. Add a notice to your website Let your […]
- How Your Hospitality Business Can Survive The LockdownOur government has said that this is the biggest economic challenge we've experienced in peace-time and throughout this lockdown many businesses are experiencing the pressure of trying to retain staff whilst staying afloat. It is no secret that hospitality has been one of the hardest hit industries and based on what we've seen already, this […]
- Increasing Sales with Customer LoyaltyPeople have routines of everyday activities, and staying loyal to their favourite restaurants can be part of that. You can take that customer loyalty and turn it into something that can benefit you and your customer.